401-334-0000 401-334-0000

Planning helps avoid really painful problems.
You need a will!  Your spouse needs a financial power of attorney!  You need a health care directive!

The financial power of attorney will let your spouse deal with important household financial matters if you are disabled.  The health care directive will let your spouse deal with your medical care.  The will will help your spouse deal with finances after you are gone.

You need a will if you have children.  You need a will to assure the smoothest possible transfer of your property to your spouse and children.  You need a will to appoint guardians for your children in the event of a common disaster.

You need a will, even if you do not think you have enough property to worry about.

If you do have property, you should think about preserving your family’s wealth for future generations
Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, I can help with all aspects of trusts and estates issues, including:

  • Estate planning
  • Estate tax issues
  • Choosing the appropriate executor
  • Guardianships
  • Living wills
  • Living trusts
  • Wills drafting



Contact an estate planning law firm you can trust, William T. Murphy, Esq., LLC
Call William T. Murphy, Esq., LLC at 401-334-0000 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation.